- Austrian War Archive
- GIh 334
- Austrian War Archive, Vienna
Hand-drawn map of the city shows main buildings of Cracow within city defensive walls.
The map was drawn by Johann Hom[rne].
- The top part of the map contains the name: “Ground Plan of the city of Krakau” (Grundriss der Stadt Krakau).
- The top left part contains the city’s coat of arms, the windrose, and a painting of Mercury.
- The lower part of the map contains a list of objects marked on the map.
- The lower right corner holds the stamp of the Archive where the map is kept.