- Science Library of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- 468 ІІ
The map shows the city of Stanislawow, and the territory of the former village of Knihinin, which was subsequently incorporated into the city.
- The upper left part of the map holds the name: “Map of the city of Stanislawow and Knihinin” (Plan miasta Stanisławowa i Knihininów) and the city coat of arms.
- The left part holds an explanation of symbols (Objaśnienie) and the measuring line with the scale (1:10 000).
- The bottom right part holds an inlay map of downtown Stanislawow at 1:5 000 scale.
- The bottom right corner holds information on the map’s author: “Developed by eng. L. Rouch” (Opracował inz. L. Rouch).