- Science Library of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- 92401 I
This map of Lviv from 1911 was published by the Polish bookstore owned by B. Poloneczki in Lviv.
Major streets and structures are identified on the map, the most interesting are also identified by color; the transportation routes of electric trams and trains are also drawn in detail.
- In the upper right corner is the name: “Map of Lviv” (Plan Lwowa).
- Below the name is an interpretation of symbols used on the map to identify rail road lines, tram routes and tram stops.
- The map’s scale 1:12 500 is depicted both fractionally (Podziałka 1:12 500) and graphically.
- In the upper right it is noted that the graphic illustration of the city was created using the patented Pharus method (Rysunek według patentowanej metody "Pharusa").
- Along the middle of the lower margin is information on the publisher: “Published and copyrighted by the Polish Bookstore of Bernard Poloneczki in Lviv” (Nakład i własnosć Księgarni Polskiej B. Połonieckiego we Lwowie).