- Science Library of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- 41275 III
Copy of a map of Kyiv drawn in 1695. In 1884 D. M. Strukov created a copy of the original for the Kiev Archeographic Commission; in 1893 this copy (along with others) was published by the Commission for the Analysis of Old Documents in Kiev.
- The lower part of the sheet holds the title: “Pechersk District of Kiev in 1695” (Печерская часть г. Кіева вь 1695 г.).
- The lower right corner holds printing information: “A. Ilyin’s Cartographical Establishment S. P. B.” (Картографическое заведение А. Ильина C.П.Б.).