- Science Library of the Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
- 543 ІІ
Map of Lviv, approximate year of publication: 1942. This map has the city’s districts written in by hand.
- In the lower right corner is the name: “Map of Lemberg” (Plan von Lemberg).
- Beneath the name is the scale depicted fractionally: 1:15 000.
- Beneath that is the graphic depiction of the map’s scale and a legend to identify tram lines on the map.
- The boundaries of the Districts and their corresponding numbers are written in by hand: I - Lychakiv (Łyczakowskie I), II - Krakow (Krakowskie II), III - Halych (Halickie III), IV - Zhovkva (Żółkiewskie IV).