
Assembly at Summer Pioneer Camp
- ID: 693
- Place: Lviv
- Date: 1964
Monument
to Soldiers of the 1st Cavalry Army was opened on the road Lviv - Brody near
urban settlements Busk district Olesko December 21, 1975 to the opening
of a branch of the Lviv Art Gallery in Olesky castle. <span lang="en" xml:lang="en"><span title="З 1340 року Олеський замок належав литовському князю Любарту, а з 1366 року їм володів польський король Казимир Великий."></span><span title="З 1965 року Олеський замок був переданий Львівській галереї мистецтв, а вже через п'ять років тут відкрився музей.">Since 1965 Olesky castle was transferred Art Gallery, and after five years it has opened a museum.</span></span>