img

Archduke Albrecht’s pavilion

Images

ID:
370
Place
Lviv
Date:
1894-1895
Technique:
Photograph (printed on paper)
Size of the resource:
105x152 mm
Creator
Edward Trzemeski
Collection
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Copyright
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Publisher
Edward Trzemeski, Lwow
Description

The pavilion of estate administration of Emperor’s majesty Archduke Albrecht in Żywiec was built by the plans of architect Antoni Prokop from Cieszyn. It was situated in the south-western part of the General Regional Exhibition, to the left from the central alley. On the left behind the pavilion there is a fragment of industrial pavilion and countess Mayer’s pavilion. To the left from the entrance to the pavilion there is a mast with Lviv coat of arms. Nowadays the building doesn't exist.

Tags:
General Regional Exhibition, decoration elements, flower-beds, Regional exhibition
Category:
Pavilion
facebook icon twitter icon email icon telegram icon link icon whatsapp icon