img

Women’s Work Pavilion

Images

ID:
374
Place
Lviv
Date:
1894-1895
Technique:
Photograph (printed on paper)
Size of the resource:
105x157 mm
Creator
Edward Trzemeski
Collection
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Copyright
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Publisher
Edward Trzemeski, Lwow
Description
Women’s work pavilion was situated in the south west of General regional exhibition, to the right from the alley, starting from Stryyska street. The wooden building with the area of 355 m2 was designed by architect Franciszek Skowron, whose project was finished off by architect Karol Boublik. The exposition presented the participation and role of women in social life of Galicia. Nowadays the building doesn't exist.
Tags:
General Regional Exhibition
Category:
Exhibitions