In the centre of the main square of the Regional exhibition there was a spectacular light and music fountain. The lighting of the square and the fountain with the colour lighting was made by Frantishek Krzhyzhyk’s electrotechnical firm from PragueThe sculptures on the fountain were made by a famous Lviv sculptor professor Leonardo Markoni. The square was lit by 102 lamps (12 ampere) and 1500 bulbs, the fountain was working from 9 pm. The lighting of the fountain and of the square was provided by a boiler-house, where two machines with the power of 100 horse powers each (Tudor # 24 consisting of 2x70 elements). The electric lighting station boiler-house with the area of 560 m2 was equipped and serviced by Frantishek Krzhyzhyk’s firm from Prague. The fountain channels were designed and made by Lviv engineer Robert Goebel.
Light and music fountain, exhibition, pavilions, visitors