The Main Train Station in Lviv, constructed in 1904, presented a striking example of a synthesis of architecture with all directions in art and newest technological achievements. The Train Station was constructed by the Ivan Levynskyi construction company based on the project by architect Władysław Sadłowski. The finest artists of Lviv, including architects, sculptors and painters, cooperated with Levynskyi. For instance, the interior of the waiting hall and the cafeteria for third class passengers was constructed based on the project by Tadeusz Obmiński, one of the leading representatives of Secession in Lviv.
Waiting hall interior, decorative elements, furniture