- Size of the resource:
- 90х140 mm
- Library of the Institute of Ethnology Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Lviv
- Biblioteka Instytutu Narodoznawstwa, Lwów
The postcard shows the bridge for pedestrians and individual transportation. The first wooden bridge across the Pruth was built in 1835, replaced by a construction of stone and iron in 1871. It was rebuilt in 1909. The photo, however, seems to show the old bridge of 1871.
- Czernowitz, bridges, river Pruth, people fishing
- Technical artifacts