img

The pavilion of sugar factory in Tlumach

Images

ID:
369
Place
Lviv
Date:
1894-1895
Technique:
Photograph (printed on paper)
Size of the resource:
150x112 mm
Creator
Edward Trzemeski
Collection
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Copyright
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Publisher
Edward Trzemeski, Lwow
Description
The pavilion of sugar factory in Tlumach (#50), situated in the south part of General Regional Exhibition of 1894 to the left from the exhibition railway. The gothic style pavilion with the area of 112 m2 was designed by J. Boznański (building firm of Gumiński, Wolter and Co); built by Jakub Bałaban and Włodzimierz Podhorecki. Nowadays the building doesn't exist.
Tags:
General Regional Exhibition, square
Category:
Exhibitions