img

Wooden Church at General County Fair, 1894

Images

ID:
379
Place
Lviv
Date:
1894-1900
Technique:
Photograph (printed on paper)
Size of the resource:
105х155 mm
Creator
Edward Trzemeski
Collection
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Copyright
Ihor Kotlobulatov
Publisher
Edward Trzemeski, Lwow
Description
Wooden three-dome church in traditional Hutsul style, built in the south-western part of the exhibition. The church is situated in the centre of the ethnographic section of the exhibition, to the left from the alley, leading from Stryyska street. The church was built by carpenter Les’ Kobchuk from Yavoriv with the help of six Hutsul carpenters.
Tags:
Сhurch, pavilion, exhibition
Category:
Pavilion