The Pidzamche Train Station is situated in the northern part of town in Zhovkivska St., under the Castle Hill at the altitude of 275.94 meters (approx. 905 ft.) above sea level. The building was constructed in the territory of former Paparówka (this part of the city owes its name to the Papar family, who owned the lands), after an old cemetery was demolished. Regular traffic of trains in the direction of Brody and the Russian border from the Pidzamche Station started on July 12, 1869. The building of the station was somewhat reconstructed in the late nineteenth century, and a new railway track was added. Today the station presents a different view.