Contemporary photograph of former Jewish hospital was designed by architect Kazimierz Mokłowski and constructed in 1898-1901. The construction costs were covered by Maurycy Lazarus's foundation. The building is located in the northwestern part of the city, on a slope. It is a monumental free-standing structure dominating both vul. Rappaporta and vul. Leontovycha, its design features Historicist Moorish Revival style. In 1902 a brick fence surrounding its territory was constructed, this project was designed by architect Władysław Hodowski. Today the building is used by the Maternity Department of the 3rd Municipal Clinical Hospital.