This postcard shows the the corner of the Ringplatz (Piata Unirii, Red Square, Central Square) and Tempelgasse (Strada Duca, University Street). On the left side the Hotel zum Schwarzen Adler (Under the Black Eagle). On the right side, the so called Haus zum Goldenen Löwen (House Golden Lion), built around 1910. It was also known as the DELKA house because of the shoe shop on its ground floor. The one storied houses in the bottom right corner were destroyed during the Second World War and have not been replaced by new buildings.
The buses to be seen on the postcard are Fiat 622 buses, purchased in 1933. Helmut Kusdat