img

Lesia Ukrainky Street

Images

ID:
2491
Place
Chernivtsi
Date:
1910-1914
Technique:
Photograph (printed on paper)
Size of the resource:
85х90 mm
Creator
Unknown
Collection
Helmut Kusdat
Copyright
Helmut Kusdat
Publisher
Unknown
Description
The photo shows the Althgasse (Str. Cuza Voda, vul. Lesi Ukrainky). The building to the left was the Städtischer Bauhof, a municipal warehouse for building supplies. In the distance the residence of the greek-orthodox Bishop can be seen.
Helmut Kusdat
Tags:
Czernowitz, Althgasse
Category:
Streets
facebook icon twitter icon email icon telegram icon link icon whatsapp icon