img

Former Leon Sapieha Palace

Images

ID:
358
Place
Lviv
Date:
1870
Technique:
Photograph (printed on paper)
Size of the resource:
10х14,3 сm
Creator
Josef Eder
Collection
Lviv Historical Museum
Copyright
Lviv Historical Museum
Publisher
Publishing House "Centr Europy", Lviv
Description

Neo-baroque palace in Kopernika Street 40, built in 1867 by the architect Adolph Kuhn for prince Leon Sapieha, who, after his return from emigration in Paris, settled in Lviv and was elected Marshal of the Galician Sejm (Provincial Diet) in 1861. Nowadays The Building of Regional Association of Monument Protection is situated here.

Tags:
Palace, belfry of Holy Spirit Church
Category:
Buildings
facebook icon twitter icon email icon telegram icon link icon whatsapp icon