Museum of the History of Starokramatorsky Machine Building Plant
The station was built in 1868 as a double track section and a railway platform of the Kursk-Kharkiv-Azov railway. This was a single line railway, and the double track section was necessary to enable trains to pass between the stations of Sloviansk and Druzhkivka. In 1887, with the beginning of the construction of a refractory materials plant near the station, the development of industry and of the town itself was started. Kramatorsk received the town status only in 1932.