img

Former Municipal Public Library

Images

ID:
872
Place
Khmelnytskyi
Date:
1900-1920
Technique:
Photograph (printed on paper)
Size of the resource:
17х23 сm
Creator
Unknown
Collection
Serhiy Esiunin
Copyright
Serhiy Esiunin
Publisher
Unknown
Description

The Proskurivska Pushkin Municipal Public Library was opened in 1901. It was located in a long one-story building situated near the intersection with Alexandrivska St. (presently - Proskurivska) along Dvoryanska St. (presently Volodymyrska St.). Today’s Khmelnitsky Oblast Scientific Universal Library named after Ostrovsky starts its history with this library. During the 1970’s the building was demolished.
Serhiy Esiunin

Tags:
Proskuriv, Municipal Public Library
Category:
Libraries
facebook icon twitter icon email icon telegram icon link icon whatsapp icon